Business start-up support based in Renfrewshire
Helping to get your business off the ground
When you take the plunge to start a new business it’s often accompanied by uncertainty, trepidation and indecision, neither knowing nor fully understanding the range of trading options open to you.
Statistics show that the first twelve months are the hardest and most important for all new businesses. This is where our start-up experts can help you get it right first time and not be lamenting later “If only I’d known” or “If only I’d done that from the start”.
Business start-up areas we can help with include:
- Sole trader, partnership, limited company, limited liability partnership (LLP)
- IR35 compliant personal services company
- HMRC registration – tax, VAT, payroll
- Bookkeeping and administration
- VAT – advice on registration, VAT schemes (including flat rate schemes) and returns
- Payroll – set-up, RTI compliance, CIS (Construction Industry Tax)
- Tax efficient remuneration packages