A bit about us here at Lochside Business Services
Director – Tony Synnott
Tony Synnott is a member of the Association of Taxation Technicians and brings a wealth of practical experience to the firm. He has worked in large accountancy firms in Ireland, London and Scotland.
Lochside Business Services of Renfrewshire was established in 2004 to provide high quality taxation and accountancy services to all, at fair and affordable prices. We have the expertise to look after all of your tax compliance needs in-house. It is important to us that we maintain a very close working relationship with you because this allows us to develop a complete understanding of your business needs and helps us to deliver measurable benefits.
Our Commitments to you:
- Fixed fees: We will quote and agree fees in advance of work being undertaken and review them on an annual basis.
- Unlimited communication: Call or text us as often as you need. Want to run something by us? Feel free to do so.
- Free initial consultation
- Plain speak. We won’t bamboozle you with unintelligible jargon. We’ll give you expert, understandable advice.
- Current and relevant tax updates: We’ll keep you advised on changes that directly affect you or your business.